![]() |
| A "mummified" mouse remnant |
And now birthday #2 gives me a second adult child.
I am so thankful for her strength and integrity and humor and fun...for the beauty (in and out) that is my biggest girl. Her energy and spirit and empathy often dwarf mine and I will miss having her here at home.
I think back to the time just 3 years ago when we seriously wondered if this transition and independence would be possible and, as much as I'll miss my big girl friend, I am beyond thankful that we will have the opportunity to miss her. She is poised to continue being amazing and I am excited to watch her continue to "become" in so many ways.
We've been so blessed by so many positive influences in her life and I'm grateful for her amazing friends. And while the idea of moving her to college in two short weeks tugs hard at my mama heartstrings, mostly I am so excited for her new adventures and opportunities for growth.
Happy 18th, Anya B. We love you SO much!











No comments:
Post a Comment