Sunday, April 26, 2015

Growing Up...

Anya is learning and doing so many new things.  We are so grateful for the amount of writing she has been doing in school the last two years.  She has had really great teachers and loves school.  In addition, she's writing just for fun -- ALL THE TIME!  It's fantastic and we're really enjoying reading it...

A review left for a hotel we stayed at

Her future writing ambitions and projects (in other words, she will be the author of these works)
Anya's "Toilet Essay"
They had to write about what they thought was the most important invention of all time.
I think I'm with her on this one!

She has also really started getting serious with piano lessons and has begun violin lessons.  She is doing well and enjoying it.  And I think it's really helping her work through her issues with perfectionism and frustration and competitiveness.  


Learning to Play Chess
She is really growing up!

1 comment: